When I previously mentioned that I’m writing for sites other than this one, some of you were like “HEY I’d be cool with you writing one blog post a week made up of links to all of the other things you’re writing.” I did not make that up; actual people said that. I’m not sure if I believe you, but let’s try it out and I’ll point you to everything I’ve been doing when I’m not neonfreshing.
1) I wrote this article over at Adweek about Crest and Oral-B’s hysterical Halloween spot.
2) I’m still making good on my promise to stick with yoga for a short while. I have three more classes until I fulfill my yoga obligations. Some (little) progress has been made; evidence here and here. After each yoga class I still leave with the feeling that I just got hazed, though.
3) The cool people at RedRover asked me to do a Q&A. It felt a lot like those Myspace surveys we did in 2004, so naturally, I loved it.
4) Yesterday was my day to teach the Kindergarten through 2nd Grade art class at our homeschooling co-op. If you think that I’m not intimidated by a dozen six year olds, UHHHHH, you’re wrong. Thankfully, my friend Alli at No Time for Flashcards has a TON of crafts, even categorized by age groups, so we made some leaves and I don’t think anyone ended up hating me. (Maybe.)
5) I do not like Drake’s music. I mean, I don’t hate him, but I just can’t get down with him. However… daaaaaang, son, I really like this cover.
6) I guest posted at the lovely Micha Boyett’s blog, Mama Monk, for her One Good Phrase series. Her blog and my post have spiritual and religious themes, so skip it if you’re not down with that sort of thing, NBD at all, you feel me?
8) I wrote this over on Adweek’s blog, AdFreak, and you must watch the video if you need a feel-good moment break. Seriously, I was smiling the whole time.
9) I’m attempting to throw a costume together last minute so I can seem festive when I pass out PlayDoh to the neighborhood kids. I was thinking about going as J. Lo, but I currently don’t have the assets for it (pun!, but really I’m talking about a velour sweatsuit). Eleventh hour prep right here, y’all. If you have a photo of yourself in costume on Instagram or Twitter or whatever, I’d love to see a link (leave it in the comments if you want). :)
See you tomorrow for TIHIF!