Each week (okay, not every week, but I’m tryyyyiiiiing) I compile a small collection of stuff I wrote, read, watched, and maybe fell asleep on (JK, that’s just my desk and my couch). Oh, before I start… I’ve been reading through older posts and my favorite part about blogging is the community. I don’t mean other bloggers and conferences, although all of that is reaaally cool, too, but I mean the community HERE. Over the past few days I’ve been watching you guys talk to each other and I just sort of sit here and marvel at that. I don’t know why. I’m probably starting to sound dumb. ANYWAY, keeping up with comments is kind of difficult for me, simply because of the volume of *stuff* I write on a daily basis. In a perfect world, I’d respond to every comment and also I’d be able to download food off the internet.
All of that said, if you suddenly get email notifications and you see that I’m responding to your comment from over a year ago, you can feel free to ignore me. I’m just going to go through and respond. ALL of your comments are worth a response, and I regret that I can’t acknowledge each one of them, but I do read all of them and appreciate you for leaving them.
Omgggggg why am I still talking right now? No idea. Moving on.
– Over at AdFreak, the lingerie brand Aerie has decided to eschew Photoshop altogether on their ads. The comment section is a little fiery.
- Basketball fan? Warren Buffett will give you $1 billion, maybe.
– They’re letting me try my hand at parent-themed GIFs over at BabyCenter. We’ll see how it goes. BC readers might not love GIFs with an undying love like NF readers, but I’m hopeful. GIFs 4 LyFe.
– My embarrassing “sorry I’m so absent, here’s what’s next” post at Scratch or Sniff.
– ETA: This article over at Babycenter: “A snow day lament”
– I’m just O__O at this article about a naked yoga studio in NYC. Like, don’t get me wrong. Yoga gets sweaty, and there are times where I long to peel off a layer, however… 1) Yoga without a sports bra sounds a little ouchy and 2) I reeeeeeeally don’t want to see anyone naked in a standing split pose and 3) If I went, I would just be staring at everyone because I’m an observer by nature. Like “cute yoga top!” but instead it would be “Oh.. I.. uh.. oh. Cool tattoo.”
– A blogger friend lost his mother unexpectedly. A month later, Whit’s son wrote a letter of sympathy for his teacher when he experienced a loss in his family, and it is really lovely.
– I’m a little bit cheating because I’m linking to myself again, but I was just going through the comments on “When the Mean Girl is You“, and if you missed it, I totally suggest going back and reading. Not because it’s stellar writing or anything, but it’s a lovely video and the comments are fantastic, too.————————————————————-
When I’m not NFing, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and sometimes on my kitchen counter eating pizza out of the box like an animal. PS. Speaking of pizza, Kristen Howerton and I are hosting a “Hey did you forget about your resolutions?” DietBet. Click here for details. :) See you tomorrow for TIHIF!