Each week, I compile a small list of things I’ve written (not here, elsewhere), read, or watched. And as a disclaimer, some of the things I link to may contain NSFW language.
- Scratch or Sniff is launched for real, and this post is in response to a Huffington Post article that ruffled a lot of feathers. Including mine.
- Mila Kunis fan? She’s the new face of Jim Beam. You know, the bourbon? Really! Check out her new ads.
- “Hey strangers, my family is not incomplete without a son” over at BabyCenter. Lottttts of interesting comments. One or two angry emails. Whatever, dude. Get off me.
- Why Mom’s Time is Different From Dad’s Time over on the WSJ. Really interesting article showing why five hours outside of the home doesn’t necessarily equal five hours inside of the home. Jack and I have had this discussion before, and my comment is usually, “Hey, when you have to go to the bathroom at work, does anyone knock and yell or poke their fingers underneath the door?” Which is a joke, but then again it’s not. If you take a peek at this article, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. Lots of fiery discussion on it all over the interwebs.
- Brad’s intro to our joint DietBet. A lot of you *love* these things and find them highly motivating. (As a group, in the last DietBet I hosted with my friend Kristen, we collectively lost over 2,000 pounds.) People keep asking me to host them, and I’m glad to, but I can’t (and won’t) devote a blog post a month to DietBet hustling, so this month I teamed up with Brad, all-around cool guy, who has the deets over on his blog. :)