A collection of stuff I wrote, read, watched, and maybe fell asleep on (JK, that’s just my desk and my couch).
– This article over at AdFreak featuring an ad spot by Pantene Philippines has gone completely viral. I have been spoiled by NF readers, because while I may receive an angry comment or a mean email, they are pretty infrequent. Some of the comments on this piece lead me to believe that many people on the internet just completely lack sanity and many of their thoughts are in no way based in reality. *exhale*
– If you like a feel-good video, check out this article re: WestJet’s really sweet holiday stunt at Adweek.
– On parents not sleeping enough over at BabyCenter. ZZZzzz.
– “When White Parents Have ‘The Talk’ With Black Sons” This may not seem to apply to you (or me), but I think it applies to all of us, and I think articles like these give us a greater understanding for what’s going on in our world and even in the house next door. The stories and trials of others evoke empathy and we all could probably use a teeny bit more of that.
– “A Ten-Month-Old’s Letter to Santa” – over at The Ugly Volvo – is really funny.
– The comments over on this post –> Christmas Without Santa, Easter Without Bunnies –> that I wrote on Monday. Super interesting comments; I would need half a day to reply to them all, but I’m enjoying reading them.
– This is pretty neat. 8 Photos You Didn’t See From Obama’s Trip to South Africa.
– The DietBet news feed. We started yesterday, but it’s not too late to join. The pot’s up to $5,700.
– I don’t like flash mobs, but I LOVE this flash mob. Beautiful Mandela tribute ahead.