It’s December 11th, and I am here to hold your hand while you realize you still have gifts to buy. Honestly, I don’t think anyone should freak out until the date starts with a 2, because Amazon Prime delivers gifts in two days, and Zappos will do it overnight. God bless the Internet. There are also a ton of places that email gift cards (if you like that sort of thing), so you can literally wake up on Christmas morning, buy a gift card, print it out, and stick it in a card. All of that to say, let’s take some deep cleansing breaths and eat a couple of Cheetos. Gift giving shouldn’t be stressful.
Here are a couple of tiny line-ups I thought you’d might like. As a disclosure, the Koss inclusion (you’ll see below) is part of a FitFluential campaign, which just means I was paid to receive a pair and poke at them and include them here.
1) Green Toys Rocket - Green and made in the USA.
2) LEGO Ultimate Building Set - The perfect starter kit. Remmy’s first “big kid” LEGO set + we all love it.
3) Charm-It Bracelets - Comes with super cute charms to collect. (The bookworm is adorable.)
4) Llama Llama Mad at Mama – I want to *be* the mama in this story.
5) Nanoblock Mustang - Teeny blocks; really great for developing fine motor skills.
6) The Jesus Storybook Bible - The loveliest children’s Bible I’ve ever seen.
7) Tegu Tints Pocket Pouch 8 Piece - If you’ve been eyeing the big set, but are balking at the price, this is a nice tester set if you want to try them out before making an investment.
1) Koss FitClips – Designed for women, available at Best Buy, Sears, etc.
2) Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker – Easy way to track activity; syncs up to smartphones.
3) Klean Kanteen – A must buy if a fitness-y friend is still using disposables.
4) Manduka ProLite – For the yogi (beginner or advanced) in your life.
5) Trigger Point The Grid Roller – Foam roller; next best thing to a massage from a human.
1) Korres Lip Butter – All time fave. I mourned when I accidentally put it through my washer + dryer.
2) Wisdom Bookjig – Their whole Chalkboard series is really pretty.
3) Big O Key Ring – If you can get past the name (!?), it’s a cute bangle that slips over your wrist and keep your keys close.
4) UniqueCharge Duo – For that person who’s always like “Noooo my phone’s dead.”
5) ZAGGfoam – Perfect for the tech/neat freak hybrid.
6) Organic Chocolate – The wrapper requires no wrapping.
1) Animals - By donating animals (this is a great project to do with extended family in lieu of exchanging socks or whatever), you help bless a family with the gift of a sustainable source of nutrition + income.
2) Raven and Lily soap set – Handpoured by marginalized women in India who are receiving training, income, and access to literacy programs.
3) Mend Bicycle tote – This is a line by Invisible Children to empower women affected by the LRA conflict.
* Additionally, if you like to make a donation to a non-profit or other charity around the holidays, I’d love it if you’d consider this note I put up on the NF FB page last night.
I’m giving away five of the products above. (I don’t want to kill anyone’s screen with Rafflecopter widgets everywhere, so you can enter just after the jump).
Happy relaxed shopping ZZZzzzz. :)
Disclosure: A portion of this post has been sponsored by Koss. Longer disclosure in the sidebar under the header that says DISCLOSURE. Let me say disclosure one more time. Disclosure.