I am still dealing with the aftermath of the Great Basement Catastrophe of 2013.
Laundry piled up, dishes piled up, dirt piled up, and I needed four showers to get all the grime off me. Long story short: I’m still cleaning.
While I’m wrestling with vacuum cleaners and throwing yet another load of laundry in the washing machine, may I suggest you check out the following older posts?:
– Things Your Midwife Wants You to Know (a guest post by Mallory the Midwife)
– How to Clean When Your House is a Bomb (appropriate for me today)
– How to Make a Dollhouse out of Drawers (please also note the “fail-dolls”)
– Oklahoma, But Not the Musical (a reader favorite)
– Text Wars, Part 3 (God bless Emojis)
– Hugs + Thugs (free printables for someone you love or don’t completely hate)
*Also, Google Reader is dead, y’all, may it rest in Internet peace. You can click here to add me on feedly or bloglovin or whatever reader you desire. For a tutorial on how all this action works, check out Kristen’s post. I’m also on Facebook, you guys, and I gave all of you on Facebook my phone number, for reasons (read the last couple of statuses if you’re inclined).
Okay, back to wielding a Magic Eraser and blasting Jagged Edge.